Last Updated: December 2022
We are headquartered in the United States and our Site is intended for use by citizens of the United States only. By continuing to use this Site, you consent to the collection and processing of your personal information in the United States and you acknowledge that the data protection laws of the United States may be different that those where you reside. We do not offer any goods or services in the European Union.
Information We Collect and Process
We may collect one or more of the following categories of personal information about visitors to our Site when these individuals visit our Site or otherwise interact with us.
Information we may collect from you includes your contact information, such as your email address, as well as other information you voluntarily provide when you communicate with us.
We process this personal information as necessary for us:
- To get in contact with and provide information to visitors to our Site;
- To fulfill our legitimate interests, including: to manage our business operations; to take steps to prevent, detect or investigate crime, fraud, misconduct or any unlawful action or omission; and to comply with policies and procedures under applicable regulations, guidelines or notices as well as our own policies and procedures;
- To inform you about our company and relevant news; and
- For other purposes with notice to you and with your consent where necessary.
Disclosures of Personal Information
We may share certain personal information with the following categories of recipients:
- Service providers, including, but not limited to, those that work to enhance our Site and to protect the security of our systems and to provide communications to you.
- Legal/regulatory authorities, including to respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process, or regulatory inquiry; to defend against fraud, lawsuits, claims or other liabilities; and to prevent physical harm or financial loss in connection with any suspected or actual illegal activity.
At times, we may also share certain deidentified information we obtain in the course of our business activities in our marketing or other materials. We will not share the identity or any other details about a particular individual other than as disclosed in this policy without providing appropriate notice and, if needed, receiving consent for such sharing.
Retention of Personal Information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirements. If we ever collect any biometric information about you, we will not store that information for longer than 3 years.
Security of Personal Information
The security of all personal information provided to us is important and we take reasonable steps designed to protect your personal information. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information that we receive against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Your Choices & Rights
Depending upon where you are located, certain choices and rights may be available to you under applicable data protection laws, including the right to request access to your personal information or to have your personal information deleted. If you have questions about what rights may apply to you, please contact us at email@example.com.
Do Not Track: Our Site is not designed to respond to “do not track” requests from browsers.
“Shine the Light” and “Eraser” Laws: Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which we have disclosed certain information during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
We may provide links to other sites or resources provided by third parties on our Site. These links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party links on the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of those sites.